|Abraham Tavares||Sydney Metro Manageremail@example.com|
|Nivs Pires||Client Service Manager NSW/QLDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrew Dawson||NSW/QLD State Manageremail@example.com|
|Cheryl McGuiggan||Senior Relationship Manager (PI) NSW/QLDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Sydney’s Choice in Insurance Brokers
Innovation and dependability in products, services, and customer care are what customers look for in an insurance broker. Sydney residents have learned to depend on Insurance House for personalised service and attention to detail when it comes to their needs across:
- Business insurance
- Motor fleet insurance
- Commercial fleet insurance
- Professional Indemnity insurance
- Directors’ and officers’ insurance
- Directors’ cover insurance
- Information technology (IT) liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Trade insurance
- Motor trade insurance
- Tyre insurance
- Rock climbing insurance
One Insurance Broker for All Your Needs
Sydney businesses, associations, and individuals can find a policy tailored to suit their needs at Insurance House. With its diverse selection of policies, Insurance House provides the ultimate in convenience—clients no longer need to go from office to office to handle all their insurance requirements.
Easy-Access North Sydney Location
For five years, the company has been serving residents looking for a trusted insurance broker. North Sydney’s nearby train line gives Insurance House clients easy access from anywhere in the Greater Sydney area.
Insurance House’s Sydney office staff includes both general and specialised broking divisions. Our experienced, caring staff goes all out for our clients with customised service, including:
- Specialised claims experts: When you have a claim, you need someone familiar with your business to handle it. Our claims personnel delve deeply into the areas of their expertise to deliver fast, knowledgeable service when you need it most.
- Dedicated account managers: From the beginning, Insurance House has served individuals and businesses through building relationships with their account managers. No matter how large we grow, we want to keep it that way. Our dedicated account managers get to know you—so they can deliver insurance tailored to meet your needs.
To discover more about the advantages of using Insurance House, visit our Sydney office or contact us today.