Financial Planners Insurance
Financial services professionals need adequate cover to protect their practice against a broad range of public liability issues.
As the financial sector continues to evolve, professional risks change and heighten the call for more effective insurance.
Financial services is a complex area, which is why Insurance House is proud to offer, an original financial insurance product designed especially for financial planners and advisers.
Years of extensive research has given Insurance House a thorough understanding of the needs of professionals in the finance and investment industry. With broad coverage and flexibility, our financial planners’ insurance program offers a unique level of support that is rare amongst insurance providers. With over a thousands of financial planners Insured Australia-wide, and some of Australia’s major Financial Planning firms feature among Insurance House’s clients.
This specialised package includes:
- Broad professional indemnity and general liability coverage
- Business insurance for office, home, travel and home cover
- Life insurance and coverage over personal accident and illness
- Home and contents policy that includes cover of commercial activities if you work from home
- Access to our exclusive Insurance House Assist service.