Insurance House has strong industry knowledge and effective risk systems in place to deliver a comprehensive suite of Workers Compensation services to your organisation. Our experience shows that employers pay their Workers Compensation premiums without fully understanding what key drivers are available to assist in reducing their annual premiums.
Here are 3 questions you should consider:
- Is Workers’ Compensation your single largest insurance payment?
- Are you aware that your Workers Compensation premiums can suffer significant increases if you are not effectively managing workplace injuries?
- Does your organisation have the expertise to effectively manage Workers Compensation to achieve the long term goal of reduced premiums?
Have the peace of mind knowing we place policies across all of Australia, meeting specific legislation across each and every state.
Our Workers Compensation services include:
- A free health check of your current cover
- Assistance with WorkCover, claims and injury management
- Advice on the obligations of employers and employees
- Compliance with legislation and regulations
- Compliance audits
- Preparation of 'return to work' programs
- Reviews of Occupational Health & Safety procedures
- Advice on OH&S obligations
- Assistance with industry classifications and premium reviews
- Policy management
Get back control of your premiums with a dedicated Workers Compensation insurance partner, working with you to ensure you’re operating as efficiently as possible.
To discuss the WorkCover needs of your organisation, please speak with a member of our specialist Workers Compensation division today.
Watch our video to learn more